Whole Foods Market - Roosevelt Square

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 206-985-1500

1026 NE 64th St (at Roosevelt Way), Seattle, Washington, USA, 98115

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has everything from fresh fruit and vegetable including organic produce, to vitamins and supplements, bakery, deli, environmentally friendly household products, personal care products, frozen and refrigerated food, grocery and more.

First Review by thoor_ballylee

Wow! - Edit

My boy friend and I were starving for lunch one day and decided to run inside to see what they had. They had a huge option of foods to pick from in a cafeteria set up. I thought the amount of food I had on my tray was going to make us broke, but surprisingly it wasn't. What was expensive was the price of groceries we got when we decided to go shopping after we were done eating our delicious food.

Pros: Restaurant food is affordable, HUGE variety , Delicious

Cons: Expensive in the grocery store, Crowded, Little Seating Space

Whole Foods, what really needs to be said? - Edit

A fairly big and typical Whole Foods in north east Seattle. It's my local Whole Foods and I go here once to twice a month and I usually have a pretty good time. Usually lots of parking, which is nice and lots of Seattle people doing their shopping is it just me or are people friendlier at Whole Foods, if I stay to eat I almost always end up in a conversation with someone about something, anyways I don't usually buy much here but they have all the usuall vegetarian and vegan stuff, pretty good selections and usually something on sale that makes for a good deal and can offset the other expensive items. If you need a quick vegan eat in the area, I sometimes grap a bag of pita bread and some hummus and hang out with my daughter and talk to strangers about things, it's a lot of fun and I heartely reccomend it.

That being said, there are better Whole Foods stores, it's not perfect and some others do have better vegan selections for sure and I wouldn't go out of my way to stop of here but if you're in the area it will satisfy any veggie craving.

Pros: location, parking, sellection

Cons: can be pricy

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Roosevelt Square closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 635 times since Aug 2007.