Whole Foods Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
301-984-4880

11355 Woodglen Dr, Rockville, Maryland, USA, 20852

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. Previously located on Rockville Pike. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by TRaeCH

great hot food bar! - Edit

I particularly like this location of whole foods for its hot foods bar. I would regularly go to this location on Mondays for their Meatless Monday special. It was $8 flat for a plate which is a steal because the prepared foods are $8 per pound and I could often load my plate up with about 2 lbs of food. The salad bar has beyond meat products and they often had a southwest inspired salad containing beyond meat chicken. The vegan options are clearly identified.

The only annoying part is that the meatless Monday special is not very well advertised. I often had to go up to the deli counter and ask for a special meatless Monday plate which had a special bar code. Made the mistake once of just filling up a regular plate.

Pros: hot foods bar, plenty of vegan options, good value

Cons: specials not advertised very well

Good Even by Whole Foods Standards - Edit

We've all been to Whole Foods Markets before so I won't write too much. Their selection is very good, staff is nice and location is great. Flowers year round and Christmas trees in the winter time, my wife and I will stop by this Whole Foods on occasion.

However, for regular grocery shopping in the area, go to MOM's Organic Market instead; it is far and away better.

Pros: Good Whole Foods

Cons: Worse than nearby MOM's Organic Market

Return to Rockville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.