Whole Foods Market - River Rd

• Health Store
Contact 520-461-1300

5555 E River Rd, Tucson, Arizona, USA, 85750

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more.

First Review by mena

E. River Bar! - Edit

Yes, there is a beer and wine bar in this grocery store! Amazing selection of rotating beers, many local (if that's your thing). But this is Happy Cow, and you want to know about the food. Four words: Beyond Meat Chicken Wrap. So. Good. I seriously eat this at least once a week (we bike here on the weekend when the weather is nice [which is almost always]). They also have vegan street tacos, vegan wings, some sushi (I think). Oh, and the sweet potato fries are really good, too. You can also get anything from the hot line and eat at the bar. Always good selections. There is also an enchilada bowl station and they have Daiya cheese.

Pros: Vegan options clearly marked, Beyond Meat!, Great place for a snack while shopping

Cons: I can't eat here every day

Pretty Good! - Edit

Good produce, alot of organic. Overall a good place to get what you need. (They have alot of meat/deli that I'm not interested in so I can't comment on that. It's not a store designed just for me lol so in trying to please everyone they do a pretty great job I guess.)

AWESOME STORE!!! - Edit

I love this store! They have all sorts of mock meats, vegan cheeze, vegan milks, vegan ice creams etc. Including favorites like Dayia, It's All Good Gariden and Feild Roast! They even have vegan shrimp and marshmellows!

Many of the products I just buy because I can't get them anywhere else at such a LOW price or I'd have to pay massive shipping charges because you need so many ice packs to ship anything out here! It's hot!

The staff here is super friendly (more friendly then the one on speedway) and helpful!

Thanks Whole Foods for making my transition to veganism painless!

Pros: Exellent Vegan Options, Freindly Staff, SWEET & SARAS!

Return to Tucson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - River Rd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 642 times since Aug 2007.