Whole Foods Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
512-206-2730

12601 Hill Country Blvd, Bee Cave, Texas, USA, 78738

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Stocks fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli foods, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, natural groceries, and much more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm. Open daily.

First Review by happycowloverrrr

The grocery store people love to hate. - Edit

They are a good company who takes care of their employees and goes through extensive procedures to ensure their products are of quality.

Even as far as meats go they are way more particular with where thier meats actually do come from. That makes me feel at least better when contributing money to a non vegan grocery store. They also have a much better selection of vegan meats and and overall products then most.

Pros: I dig it

Cons: can be a expensive.

Contributions +81

Whole Foods? - Edit

I enjoyed the Whole Foods I frequented in Austin back in the 80s. It was not pretentious and being a vegan/vegetarian I felt I was in the "in" crowd. This Whole Foods in Richardson is different however. I've asked numerous times to stock tempeh and last time the clerks did not even know what I was talking about. Once upon a time Whole Foods catered to vegans or at least carried the basics for them to make a meal. 8(

Pros: bulk items

Cons: not as vegan friendly like other stores

Return to Bee Cave Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.