Whole Foods Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 775-852-8023

6139 S Virginia St, Reno, Nevada, USA, 89502

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm, Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by Imuse

Great hot breakfast options, no hot lunch options - Edit

The vegan scramble and roasted potatoes are delicious for breakfast although they had absolutely no hot lunch options that were vegan other than soup.

Pros: good for breakfast

Cons: bad for lunch

Just what I needed - Edit

Whole Foods Market gets a good deal of my dinner-on-the-road business. Sometimes I just don't feel like being "that guy" alone at a restaurant. It is so great to walk into a WFM and choose from all that hot, prepared food, gourmet salad bar, bakery and several specialty kitchens. They also have an amazing selection of beers, ales and other exotic beverages from all over the world.

Reno is not exactly veg-paradise. In fact there is only one place listed in Reno and it has a bad reputation for being nasty to folks who aren't radical enough.. or something. I know those kinds of hipster dives from my travels and I just was in no mood to deal with that scene... or their cash-only policy. Earth to Pnuematic, many vegetarian folks transit your city with credit cards and expense accounts. Lighten up? Smile?

Another great thing about this Whole Foods is that Sierra Trading Post outlet is right next door. Check out their website. The outlet sells super premium outdoor clothes and dress clothes, mostly from Europe. The outlet prices are good and it is definitely worth a visit, since it is right next door.

Pros: Great Selection, Dependable Quality, Next to STP Outlet

Cons: A bit expensive

Love this place - Edit

I can get anything I want here... problem is.. I want everything.. but they have what I need on my VERY restricted diet... and the service is great ... they will special order anything... AND I can check my email while I shop.... I just wish they would not have so many tempting yummy things.. and that it does not cost half my paycheck whenever I go... but.. I love em

Return to Reno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1661 times since Aug 2007.