Whole Foods Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
425-881-2600

17991 NE Redmond Way, Redmond, Washington, USA, 98052

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has everything from fresh fruit and vegetable including organic produce, to vitamins and supplements, bakery, deli, environmentally friendly household products, personal care products, frozen and refrigerated food, grocery and more. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-11:00pm.

First Review by kindlizard

one of our favorite, albeit more expensive grocery stores - Edit

When we have time to read labels and browse the aisles, we love coming to this store. They have lots of vegan options mixed in all the aisles. The order-to-go vegan pizza is amazing! And my kids always ask for vegan cupcakes from the bakery.

odd place - Edit

I don't think I like this place.
The produce was very disorganized. The og and conventional was intermixed yet scattered about. They seem to encourage a huge liquor section that has taken over the north end of produce. I think any real hf store would pride their produce over any other section.
The deli has scant vegan options.
The staff was all very nice.
The parking is crazy, some douche in an audi is likely to run you over while juggling their meat and cell phone and steering wheel.

Return to Redmond Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.