First Review by Chewz

Overall a good experience - Edit

First off, let me just say that this WF location has more veg options that any other WF in the Dallas area- trust me, I've done my research! At the prepared foods "deli" type counter, there is a whole section of mostly vegan (a few just vegetarian) options. Salads, field roast, roasted veggies etc. My one complaint is that I did have to wait a few minutes for an associate when they didn't appear to be helping other customers. They also have a vegan pizza of the day! This location is definitely worth the stop if you're in the area.

Pros: Options, Large store

Cons: Inattentive staff

Rude "lady" working the tea isle - Edit

I recently went in search of some good green tea. I have to admit I'm a fan of caffeine. Having kicked the colas and not a coffee fan, I asked a staff person if they knew anything about the green tea/caffeine amounts. He was nice enough and said that was not his isle or specialty and would get the person I needed. She came over and before our conversation started she gave me the once over. I had just finished a bike ride with grease on my leg and a little sweaty. There was no need to be like that. So I asked my question anyway and she quickly said since they were all green tea they should have the same amounts. I quickly showed her two 100% green teas that were not nearly the same. She could not help me yet she couldn't be descent and carry on a nice conversation either.. She went on the offensive defense if that exists, raising her voice and saying she could not help me because I apparently know everything. Well, I don't. I wanted some options and that is why I asked. People who think they know everything don't ask others for help. I had disappointments at the Whole Foods in RIchardson and started doing some shopping in Plano when it was convenient. I wish I hadn't now.

Pros: selection

Cons: rudeness, prices, uppity attitude

Return to Plano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 669 times since Aug 2007.