Whole Foods Market - Park Lane

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 214-342-4850

8190 Park Ln Ste 351, Dallas, Texas, USA, 75231

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, hot foods and salad bar, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, coffee bar, and more.

First Review by lovintheveg

Incredible! - Edit

Not only does this whole foods location have the friendliest, most helpful staff ever, it has the largest selection of any that I've been to. So happy I stopped in and will be doing so again! Free samples of vegan pastries and more! Recommend trying their white bean and kale soup- I get it every time I go to any whole foods.

Pros: friendly staff, large selection

Pretty Store!! - Edit

I almost fell over when I saw this place. It's the biggest Whole Foods I've ever been to. I went there in May 2010 when it just opened. It is so big I didn't get all the way through it. I was a little disappointed in the buffet though. The buffet is a big reason I go. The smaller Whole Foods I've been to seem to have a bigger selection of foods on the buffet. Other than that, this place is gorgeous!
Updated from previous review on Monday October 18, 2010

Pros: large store

Cons: small buffet

Return to Dallas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Park Lane closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 615 times since Jun 2010.