Whole Foods Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
435-575-0200

1748 W Redstone Center Dr, Park City, Utah, USA, 84098

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli food, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-10:00pm. Open daily.

First Review by happycowgirl

Meh... - Edit

First, this isn't the largest Whole Foods I've been to. It's just average size. Next, maybe I came on an off week, but both times I stopped in the shelves weren't fully stocked. I was looking for a certain kind of soy yogurt that they have at the Chicago Whole Foods and they didn't have it here. Also, they didn't carry (or were out of) Sweet n Sara vegan marshmallows. Lastly, I was very disappointed that few items were even labeled vegan. I expect more from Whole Foods. It slowed me down as I had to do a lot of label reading.

If you're interested, this store doesn't carry wine. There's a liquor store 2 blocks away. I found out the hard way that no grocery store in Utah carries any wine.

Return to Park City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.