• Whole Foods Market - E 57th

• (4)
  • Health-food-store Health Store

Large and well-stocked natural foods supermarket chain, acquired by Amazon.com in 2018. Offers selections in natural groceries and specialty foods, nutritional supplements and vitamins, fresh fruits and vegetables, as well home cleaning and natural body care products. Find vegan foods like tofu and soy products, plant milks, vegan ice cream, vegan cheese, frozen meals, vegan burger patties, cereals, nuts, and much more. Has deli and prepared foods department. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

Venue map for Whole Foods Market - E 57th
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Barney Big Ears

·X·

Points +17321

03 Jul 2023

Whole Foods

Worst Whole Foods I've been to in NYC. Seems super limited. I moved hotels to 5th/55th and thought this would be a great lunch option, as I wanted to eat something healthy from the buffet...I was wrong and ended up buying a box of lettuce instead. I feel like I shouldn't have even bothered. The location is nice and modern though, so I was a little surprised by the outcome.

Poundie

Points +13044

28 Sep 2020

Good for delivery

I have been ordering from this place during the pandemic, and found them to be excellent. For delivery, it is best if you are an Amazong Prime member.

Updated from previous review on 2020-09-21

Pros: Big store, Upstairs place to eat, Fine for delivery.

julzzz

Points +92

18 Oct 2018

Boring/basic vegan selection

Bleh! The vegan "section" at this WF was horribly picked over, but even if it were stocked, the selection was terrible. It was just the basics really: veganaise, tofu, and kimchi, etc. I expect much more out of a Whole Foods. I've seen more vegan options at less vegan-friendly groceries. Bummer.

Barney Big Ears

Points +358

14 May 2014

Typical whole foods

Nice staff. Really long lines at checkout.