Whole Foods Market - Broad St

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 504-434-3364

300 N Broad St, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 70119

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has deli, cold and hot foods bar. Stocks fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, plus vitamins, supplements, personal care products, natural grocery, and much more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by Nikki1801

Great new Whole Foods! - Edit

I really like this Whole Foods! It's smaller than the uptown one, but still great. It's set up very nicely and they often have vegan things that I can't get at the other one (more products from different brands, different products than the other one, etc) It's much less frustrating to park at this one too!

a GREAT find! - Edit

When travelling across the States (like I've said in other reviews) I find Wholefoods to be a bit of a saviour.

This store has not long been open (less than a year) and has a fantastic selection of vegan options to get you through your stay in town!

Being a backpacker/ traveller whatever, I'm always after a mixture of food-to-go, chilled/frozen food for home cooking, snacks and treats! This store like all the others covers ALL of those areas, so made our trip in town much easier and gave us options. At the time, Seed had literally just opened and apart from Dreamy Weenies, there wasn't much else to go on (not that we could find in the city center, anyway).

Their vegan pizza option from the bakery/deli was decent and we bought a frozen one for the hostel. We bought vegan cake (my guilty pleasure!), chilled stuff for lunch, etc and I can't fault them!

Return to New Orleans Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Broad St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.