Whole Foods Market

• Health Store
Contact 239-513-1053

9101 Strada Place, Naples, Florida, USA, 34108

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. This 52,000-square-foot-store is located in the new Mercato Center at the intersection of Vanderbilt Beach Road and Tamiami Trail. Open daily.

First Review by ardizonisara

A LOT OF SELECTION - Edit

This store has a lot of organic selections but you have to be very careful about reading the labels and eating from the deli. Conventional food is used with the deli selections. The meat prices are astounding and I never buy my meat from here. I can get it from other local sources much cheaper.

Pros: selection

Cons: price, reliability

large store - Edit

While visiting Naples, we stopped in for lunch as well as to pick up items for our plane ride home. The store is on the large side and all the usual vegan items were to be found. The deli area is large too, but they don't separate out the vegan items into a their own bar, so you have to look through all the non-vegan items to find them. We ordered personal pizzas and got some salads too for lunch. The pizzas had too much Daiya on them, but were a good size for the price. The salads were tasty, so we took more to go with us. Overall, a nice store, but as they are non-vegan, I never give Whole Foods 5 cows.

Pros: large store, easy parking, vegan deli items

Cons: sells meat, dairy and eggs

Not bad for a quick bite - Edit

Great selection of cold and hot food, which can be a problem because the price goes by weight. Also many times I've found the food too salty. Not a bad place after all if you want to sit down and grab a bite after you're done shopping, but I wouldn't go out there just to eat.

Pros: selection

Cons: pricey

juice bar - Edit

tons of great stuff to choose from. nice people. watch out not all the produce is labeled organic so don't assume!! the juice bar would be better if when i ordered a carrot apple juice they actually juiced the apples instead of mixing bottled apple juice with freshly juiced carrots...that's so lazy they are a hugge corporation mkay they can afford it. and we juicers know that theres a huge difference. overall good stuff but personally i think supporting your local mom and pop health food store that sells locally grown produce is better for the world. :)) try for goodness sake in naples or bonita springs.

Pros: good selection, nice people

Cons: bad hot bar, bad salad bar, corporations use up natural resources

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1225 times since May 2008.