Whole Foods Market - N Sepulveda

• Health-food-store Health Store
818-762-5548

4520 N Sepulveda Blvd, Sherman Oaks, California, USA, 91403

Supermarket chain with Deli, Coffee & Juice Bar, Organic Produce; a smaller location & limited in selections than the other Whole Foods. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by Chia

Saye of Bel Air - Edit

I am lucky to be trapped between to Whole Foods each side of the hill that I would come down from my home I will make a pitstop at one of the Whole Foods
This one is also my favorite because of the nice sitting area outside for lunch

Pros: shaded patio and eating area, Great juice bar, just the right size

Cons: no vegan hot food area

Photo of Whole Foods Market - N Sepulveda  by <a href="/members/profile/Miss.Saye">Miss.Saye</a> <br/>Beyond the Berger is my favorite veggie burger ?  <br/> June 8, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/1713/266841'>Report</a>

Beyond the Berger is my favorite veggie burger ?

Photo of Whole Foods Market - N Sepulveda  by <a href="/members/profile/Miss.Saye">Miss.Saye</a> <br/>my favorite vegan cheese ?  <br/> June 8, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/1713/266840'>Report</a>

my favorite vegan cheese ?

Photo of Whole Foods Market - N Sepulveda  by <a href="/members/profile/Miss.Saye">Miss.Saye</a> <br/>vegan desserts are the best!!  <br/> June 8, 2017  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/1713/266839'>Report</a>

vegan desserts are the best!!

Okay - Edit

This is a smaller size Whole Foods, and the choices are decent but not as extensive as their larger locations. Stocks the usual Whole Foods stuff: fresh produce, natural groceries, snacks, food bar, etc...

Pros: natural foods

Cons: deli not vegan-friendly

Return to Sherman Oaks Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - N Sepulveda closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.