Whole Foods Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 203-874-0883

1686 Boston Post Rd, Milford, Connecticut, USA, 06460

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, hot foods and salad bar, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, coffee bar, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by urnewbuddee

Hot Bar and Specialty Items - Edit

When I go to whole foods, I am usually there for specific items. I get Field Roast products, which I can't seem to get anywhere else, even my local health food store. I do also get food from the hot bar, which is fantastic. They provide plenty of vegan and vegetarian options at around $7/lb. The staff is very friendly and enthusiastic. I do have a gripe or two about the store. Many of their items, whether they are specialty or otherwise, I am able to find at cheaper prices elsewhere. Also, whenever I buy the prepared fruit or vegetables from the produce section, they become moldy and inedible within about 24 hours of bringing them home. This has happened to me multiple times and I have always checked the expiration dates and transported everything home in a refrigerated container. I have purchased prepared fruits and vegetables that are organic form other stores, and have never had this problem outside of Whole Foods.

Pros: great specialty selection, fantastic hot bar, friendly staff

Cons: beware of prepared fruits and vegetables, some items overpriced

Return to Milford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 721 times since Jun 2010.