Whole Foods Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 615-550-5660

1566 W McEwen Dr, Franklin, Tennessee, USA, 37067

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-10:00pm, Sun 8:00am-9:00pm. Open daily.

First Review by Raesock

Nice market - poor vegan option for "lunch area" - Edit

The fresh fruits and veggies is nice, even if it doesn't offer everything, there is a good choice of organic products. Otherwise the "supermarket" is the same that any others. They have a bar where you can come and drink alcohol during the day... Interesting. And for lunch, vegan options are limited. No vegan pizzas, no vegan sandwiches, few vegan recipes. But enough for a lunch if one day you end up in the area and don't know where or what to eat.

Pros: organic local made humus, red pepper humus and gar, the fresh guaranteed vegan bread, easy access off the highway, easy to park and spac

Cons: no vegan pizzas ? seriously ?, restricted choice of vegan options , price, always too expensive !!

Date night! - Edit

There are too many nice things here and we can easily spend a small fortune - so we only go once a month at most and call it "date night". We can happily wander around for an hour looking at all the great products available.

Con: I would never buy anything from the food counter as all the vegan stuff is mixed in next to meat dishes - and yes, there is spill-over, gross!

Pros: Awesome vegan foods to choose from

Cons: Pricey , Gross food counter

Whole Foods Cool Springs - Edit

There are over 10 prepared options in the chef case for veg*ns. They are all labeled. Most are delicious and you can get as much or as little as you like. They have a lot of space to sit and eat, including outdoor seating. This place is very busy during lunch due to the food bars.

Great stuff in the chef case! - Edit

I eat here for lunch a LOT. It is my go to place when I need something quick. Their salad bar always looks good, but it is the chef case i LOVE. They have a mock chicken salad that is killer! I like it better then I ever liked chicken salad when I ate meat. pretty recently they outdid themselves but putting out an outstanding vegan carolina barbeque. It is like BBQ shreds and I am a LITTLE obsessed with it! They don't always have it because they said somedays it sells out quick. Yum. I don't eat at other Whole Foods often so i don't know if they all have the same things, but I love the stuff at this one.

Pros: great salad bar, vegan BBQ, mock chicken salad

Cons: don't always have what I want

Return to Franklin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 673 times since Jul 2011.