Whole Foods Market - Las Vegas Blvd

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 702-589-7711

6689 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89119

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Stocks a wide range of products from deli food to fresh organic produce, vitamins, household cleaning and personal care products, and much more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by veganhope

Good for vegans - Edit

I had dinner here: vegan sushi (great), plus a vegan spinach wrap filled with jackfruit "crab", avocado and veggies. I also bought some food for my road trip and a delicious vegan cupcake . The wrap could have been better, but the staff were very nice and food is always tasty. Downside: too expensive.

Very disappointing salad bar - Edit

The salad bar was very disappointing...probably one of the worst I've seen. The vegan hot food bar was running out of food and only dried bits of overlooked remnants remained. Many items were missing labels...and when I told the employees they were less than helpful. The sushi bar was good...very fresh and accommodating to make fresh veggie sushi for me. The juice bar is also good, although pricey.

Pros: juice bar, veggie sushi, quick and convenient

Cons: vegan salad/hot food bar options were minuscule an, employees at the salad bar didn't care, very pricey

First visit, happy girl - Edit

I had been wanting to visit a Whole Foods for a long time, on my trip to Vegas, I finally had my opportunity. I was not disappointed. They have an incredible selection in all parts of the store. I loved finally getting to try Beyond Meat and the awesome selection of vegan cheesecakes from Earth Café and so much more.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Delicious vegan deli selections

Cons: Not all vegan

Great store - Edit

We dropped by to get dinner and some supplies for our road trip. Store was big and had a wide selection of fresh/dry groceries. The salad bar had some of the freshest looking food I'd ever seen at a Whole Foods. Vegan options were bountiful as well. There was even a whole station of vegan dishes made from a cookbook (a feature of sorts I guess?) which I didn't notice until after we were done eating and were shopping, gah! One thing though, we were looking for water fountains, which every Whole Foods I've been to has, but couldn't find any here, nor did we see any of our fellow diners having water... Just a bit strange.

Pros: salad bar

Cons: no water at dine-in area (?)

Possibly the best Whole Foods - Edit

This WF has so many vegan options my head was spinning. It's like the manager is vegan or something. Pizzas, sandwiches, salad bar, everything was well labelled. I was so impressed I took a picture of the vegan corner, it said "Viva Las Vegans". Corny but clear and efficient!
It is possibly the best Whole Foods I have been to in the States.

Pros: So many vegan options!

Best Whole Foods Salad Bar! - Edit

I've been to so many Whole Foods in so many states (around 8 or 9 states), I've lost track. This one has the healthiest and largest selection for vegans I've ever seen. Most of the salad bar items are organic, unlike at many WFs. Vegan items are labelled vegan, and vegetarian items are labeled vegetarian. In addition to the usual salad fixin's they offer 3 different hummus's, 2 of which are vegan, pita bread, excellent dolmas (stuffed grape leaves), and more. There's a regular hot foods section and a McDougall healthy-vegan-low fat hot foods section serving various bean and grain dishes, including a chick pea dish and curried lentils. The McDougall section also offered a potato dish. During one visit I counted 17 salad dressings and another time, 19 salad dressings, some of which are Follow Your Heart Brand and vegan. My favorite was the vegan "honey" mustard. The soup section offered a delicious curried chickpea soup both times I was there.

The sandwich prep station offered 4 vegan sandwiches, along with a list of which breads were vegan. I had the roasted vegetables and pesto sandwich on panini. Delicious but could have used more pesto. Several the prepared pizzas were vegan as well.

They also offer WF-made vegan cookies (I tried the chocolate chip which was average and the peanut butter which was excellent.) Toward the back of the store they offer vegan chocolates, of which I tried several varieties (pineapple, cherry cordials, blueberry, butterscotch) and found the cherry cordials to be the best.

For those who like Alive & Radiant brand Kale Krunch, you're in luck because they carry it here and at cheaper prices than Maryland where I live. It was on sale $1.00 off, and I bought as many as I could fit in my suitcase.

Overall, this is one of my favorite WF stores in the country and has hands down the best salad bar for vegans and for anyone who wants to eat healthfully.

Pros: Large, organic salad bar., Very vegan-friendly store + salad bar., Vegan sandwiches & baked goods.

Vegan Desserts - Edit

If you're on this site you know WFM is the best place to grab ingredients for cooking at home, or for buying a quick vegan prepared meal that you know is really vegan and good for you. This location also has a special vegan bar in addition to the regular hot foods AND just added vegan desserts to the bakery from Red Velvet Cafe!

Pros: easy access from I-15, Great Selection, Vegan Bar

Large nice store - Edit

We stopped in for lunch when we arrived in Vegas as it's conveniently located before the Strip in the Town Center. The deli area is nice and large with a separate vegan hot bar as mentioned below, but we went with sandwiches, a couple salads and slices of mushroom spinach Daiya pizza. It was all tasty, but the grilled cheese had too much Vegenaise on it, so it was sort of runny and slippery (I have no idea why there was Vegenaise to begin with). Anyways, I walked around the store and it seemed fairly well laid out with all the usual vegan items. I never give WF 5 cows as they sell meat, dairy and eggs. Even worse is all the "humane", "organic" and "cage free" labelling on everything (we sat near the cheese deli unfortunately as they were the only seats available at the time). "Humane" doesn't exist, but it makes the customers feel better about their exploitation. Sorry for the rant!

Pros: large deli area, lots of vegan options, large store

Cons: sells meat, dairy and eggs

Lots of vegan options and DAYIA - Edit

A hot vegan food bar, vegan pizza, a pasta bar with lots of vegan options, vegan desserts, vegan ice cream (in the served food area), and they sell dayia?
It's a great store with lots of options for vegans, and I love that the vegan food bar is separate, no meat slipping into perfectly good food. The bar when I've been there has been pretty diverse in what they offer. The pasta bar is also great - and you can get dayia with it !

Pros: Dayia! , Vegan Hot food bar, Vegan pizza

Cons: Can be expensive. , Still has a meat section. , overflow seating in meat section.

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Las Vegas Blvd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2439 times since Aug 2007.