Whole Foods Market

• Health-food-store Health Store

4247 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy, Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, 70508

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by professorplumb

Good prepared vegan foods - Edit

In an area with few vegan options, Whole Foods is a good option. I made a delicious salad from their salad bar. They also carry local New Orleans kombucha.

Vegan pizza! - Edit

Every time I have shopped at Whole Foods, I've noticed they have vegan pizza option on their ready to eat area. They had samples last time, so I tried a bite; it was very good! It had some kind of vegan cheese, cashew cheese I think, olives, artichoke hearts, etc.
The Follow Your Heart vegan Provolone cheese slices must be a favorite, because they are often sold out. And I wish they would have more vegan options in the bakery, like vegan cupcakes. I love me some vegan frosting!
They have tons of vegan options, like chocolate covered cookie dough bites, vegan yogurts, cheeses, meats, and some vegan freezer meals.
I shop here every time I visit Lafayette.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: Always sold out of the Follow Your Heart Provolone

Return to Lafayette Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.