Whole Foods Market - Kitsilano

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 604-739-6676

2285 W 4th Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, BC V6K 1N9

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm Open daily.

First Review by vegan frog

Meh - Edit

I love Whole Foods and was very excited to see this so close to where I was staying. I decided to trek down and check it out. I was pretty disappointed. Its super tiny and the vegan selection is really lacking at this location. The prices definitely reflect the neighbourhood and lots of emphasis was on seafood instead of a varied selection. I went in hoping to grab some staples for my suite and had a hard time finding anything that was vegan suitable and within my price range. Sorry favourite grocery store, not my favourite location.

Cons: Tiny, Expensive, Not many vegan items

too small - Edit

I used to live close by so I would go there for my vegan shopping. I only wish it was as big as the cambie location. They just didnt have all the products that I needed.

Pros: Good location, Vegan deserts :D

Cons: too small, too crowded

Small and cramped - Edit

The market is smaller than other Whole Foods. The deli is OK but lacks veggie options. It does the job if you're in a rush and in the area. Still better than other supermarkets around downtown Vancouver.

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Kitsilano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 609 times since Sep 2009.