Whole Foods Market

• Health Store
Contact 904-288-1100

10601 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville, Florida, USA, 32257

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli, hot foods and salad bar, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, coffee bar, and more. Open daily.

First Review by castle31

Love this location! - Edit

The Whole Foods where I used to go to school was about half this size of this one and frequently didn't have the veggies I was looking for. This place, however, is always beautifully stocked including a great pre-cut section and a good selection of vegan dairy replacements! Although it's far from UNF campus, it's always worth the trip.

Pros: options, cleanliness, friendly staff

love this place - Edit

I've recently turned vegetarian and this place has so much stuff to accommodate a vegan/vegetarian diet. They even have a whole section in the refrigerator section just for meat alternatives.

Cons: a little pricey

LOVE my Whole Foods - Edit

Adore this grocery store! I love that there are ton of options in the store for vegans. They have a whole salad and shake bar inside for those needing a quick lunch.
I love that they have a whole section on vegan/cf beauty items and some clothing items.
The only thing is the store is so far away from my house so I can only visit every couple months. But it's always a treat when I do!

Cons: Expensive

Not a fan - Edit

Since discovering a real gem @ NS I haven't been back to WFM since June 2012. I don't have anything nice to say as I've always had issues with their employees. Most are not the brightest. And very little vegan options.

Cons: Limited vegan options, incorrectly labeled products, employees confused about vegan & vegetarian life s

Return to Jacksonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 948 times since Jun 2010.