Whole Foods Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
508-418-5900

990 Iyannough Rd, Hyannis, Massachusetts, USA, 02601

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by Victorianrogue

small store, inadequate salad/hot bar - Edit

This is the smallest and most sparsely-stocked Whole Foods I have visited, and I have since avoided shopping here to opt to find vegan or specialty items elsewhere. The salad bar and hot bar had very few choices to make a take-away meal, and the deli area did not have appetizing vegan sides to add. I couldn't find a number of items on my grocery list, and it was hard to find staff to ask for assistance- staff breezed quickly by a few times but never offered to help. I found someone stocking in one aisle to ask all my questions, and the locations throughout the store to find what I needed were odd.

Cons: inadequate salad/hot bar and deli for vegans, difficult to find shelf items, difficult to find staff assiatance

tonnes of vegan options - Edit

This is a great wholefoods for vegans. They have loads of vegan products, a massive range of non dairy milks, vegan ice cream and substitute meats - chilled and frozen. A saviour for vegans on the Cape!

Awesome whole foods - Edit

This has to be the nicest whole foods I have ever been to! It's smaller than the ones near me in NY but the prices are better and the people are nicer. The coffee/juice/smoothie bar was great and my green smoothie was fantastic. Produce selection was excellent and bulk bins were excellent.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Lots of raw options including desserts, Prices were better than other Whole Foods

Return to Hyannis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.