Whole Foods Market

• Health Store
Contact 657-200-4200

7881 Edinger Ave Ste 150, Huntington Beach, California, USA, 92647

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more.

First Review by egietz

beautiful produce, booze bar, delicious food - Edit

Right off the freeway this is a beautiful whole foods that's easy pass by but being in a shopping center there are few other access points to get there. Ample parking. It's large and has a nice seating area in front for people to dine in. There are beers on tap (nice spacious sunny bar facing the eating area), daily and weekly specials, hot/cold food bars, and now even a small vegan donut stand! Half dozen for $5.50. If I hadn't just stopped by the Donuttery also in Huntington Beach, I would have bought some (maybe next time). They looked great, but only the cake variety so far, not the array that is growing in vegan markets. For specials, I brought home the $1 vegan enchiladas and thought they were great despite being nuked later.
I do like the little signs they have with the "local" mantra, grown or made here in xyz, california. One example is a non-dairy cheese company with the little intro placed there for you to read.
Very whole food-y, very pleasant, a great place to shop when I'm in the area

Pros: open and comfortable, variety , vegan options

Cons: still whole food prices :)

Awesome grocery store! - Edit

They carry awesome veg brands, from food to hygiene and even some clothing items. This is my absolute favorite store, I love their awesome selection of produce and beauty products. I don't know what I would do without this store! This location is very clean and organized.

Pros: produce selection, hygiene products, organized

Return to Huntington Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 537 times since Jul 2011.