Whole Foods Market - Waugh Dr

• Health Store
Contact 713-284-1260

701 Waugh Dr, Houston, Texas, USA, 77019

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more.

First Review by Yahcna

Weekly shopping stop! - Edit

Love coming to this Whole Foods - there are tons of vegan and vegetarian options to be found. I am always finding new things to experiment with. The staff are always great and answering my questions or helping me find products. Check-out lines flow quickly!

I love that their bakery has vegan options. The chocolate chip cookie and brownie are both soft and delicious!

The salad bar area has a huge variety of cold and warm items. I'll stop in sometimes just to grab breakfast or lunch.

Also very impressed with the electric car stations!
Updated from previous review on Saturday August 08, 2015

vegan friendly - Edit

You can find tons of hard to find vegan products here from temphe, soy yogurt to vegan toothpaste. Their WF packaged meals are gross deli can be a hit or miss

Pros: many vegan items , vegan beauty products

Exactly What I Needed - Edit

This Whole Foods caters to the neighborhood and consumers drive the inventory. While shopping, I found everything I needed in the fresh produce, breads, and cheeses. The staff were extremely friendly and came to my aid anytime I asked for help. I enjoyed my experience at this Whole Foods as much as I do the one on Kirby.

Pros: great produce, friendly staff, good variety

ROOM FOR GROWTH - Edit

This Whole Foods looks nice, but needs to step it up on the product availability! There are many Vegan items not available that can only be found at the Whole Foods on Kirby.

As far as other items besides food, this Whole Foods has yet to sell Seventh Generation feminine care products and certain vitamins that are a must have in a Whole Foods store.

The electric car accomodation is quite impressive.

This Whole Foods isn't a year old yet, so I'm sure they'll get it together. It's very nice on the inside.

Updated from previous review on Tuesday August 23, 2011

Pros: Convenient Location, Clean, Electric Car charger

Cons: Many popular veggie items not available

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Waugh Dr closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 502 times since Jul 2011.