First Review by Sonja and Dirk

Best vegan cookies - Edit

Whole foods bakery has amazing vegan peanut butter cookies!!!!!!! They are a soft and by far the best peanut butter cookie I have ever had! They freeze really well too. They are packaged by the dozen, I think. The vegan chocolate chip cookies are also really good but my kids and I prefer the peanut butter cookies. They go pretty quick so maybe call ahead of time to make sure they have them.

Great Place - Edit

I can find everything that I am looking for here. It's also nice that when short on time I know I can go to the pizza counter and get Vegan pizza, or hit the deli. In the last several months the bakery has been adding more and more Vegan options. The cupcakes are delish!! The staff has always been very friendly.

Pros: Everything you need

Nice store - Edit

This place is really friendly, and they have some good values if you look - like this week they have mangoes for $1 each. Generally though, very expensive (Whole Paycheck). Also I have heard that they carry GMO items, there is a controversy going on about this on the internet. So I don't really trust them as much as Trader Joes, who say in their mission statement that they do not carry GMO items. Their prepared foods are OK, they generally look a lot better than they taste, and are really expensive.

Pros: Friendly staff, good bargains if you look

Cons: Too expensive, Carry GMO items

Life Saver - Edit

We stayed at the Loews in Lake Las Vegas and Whole Foods' deli was a life saver. Thankfully, we had a fridge in our room as the restaurants out there didn't offer many choices. Although the gelato place at Montelago Village did have a soy option.

Pros: Deli selection

Return to Henderson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 676 times since Aug 2007.