Whole Foods Market - Foothill

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 626-351-5994

3751 E Foothill Blvd, Pasadena, California, USA, 91107

Part of large natural food supermarket chain. Has a deli, vitamins, fresh fruits and vegetables, vegetarian food, body and beauty care, grocery, and much more. Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm Open daily.

First Review by VeggiePinkoKat

Love this Place - Edit

Whole Foods is an experience. The Foothill/Pasadena store is an appropriate size not too large not too small. They seem to carry about everything you could want from fresh produce to the olive and cheese bar in the far corner.

I have been to a few Whole Foods including the one on Fair Oaks in Pasadena, which BTW I think has a great prepared foods area. The Foothill/Pasadena store has more than the essentials.

The store is always busy, which is good for product turnover.... but there is a reason they call the store "whole paycheck". It is great stuff but your paying for it.

One thing.... you will always get quality...

I'm out...

Pros: selection, location, quality

Cons: price, busy

large store - Edit

We were passing through Pasadena and this store has easy access off the 210 freeway, so we stopped in. There's a separate coffee bar right at the front by the produce section which is a good size. The rest of the store is on the larger side with ample vegan selections in all departments except for the hot bar area. Dirk was very pleased with the vegan ice cream section. However, they have the humane nonsense looping on a TV in the meat section which I unfortunately passed upon leaving the produce section (why does WF always put these sections next to each other?).

Pros: large variety, easy access and parking

Cons: sells meat, dairy and eggs

medium sized whole foods - Edit

I was pretty surprised at how unhealthy this whole foods was. there wasn't much in the way of health starts here. We hit the sandwich bar and bought our own hummus from the store, cedars oil free and had them put it on our sandwiches (veggie custom) you can do that at whole foods, buy stuff off the floor and give it to the sandwich and pizza guys.

love my Whole Foods - Edit

this is my hometown location and i just love it to death. never forget the first time i walked in there, I was in heaven, couldn't believe how many healthy options were available to me, was my savior in helping me transition easily to veganism. always wish that they would not sell animal products, but still, great and convenient for veg fare. the staff that works in the deli are always so helpful and sweet. LOVE the kale salad and make sure to stock up on Uncle Eddie's Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies, they helped win my guy over to becoming veggie "these are the best cookies on earth!"

Pros: wonderful variety, healthy cuisine, nice staff

Cons: busy as all hell, fight for your right for parking!, sells dead animal flesh & byproducts

Return to Pasadena Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Foothill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 897 times since Aug 2007.