Whole Foods Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 310-333-1900

760 S Sepulveda Blvd, El Segundo, California, USA, 90245

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by lawdymissclawdy

Food bar selection is unbeatable. - Edit

Vegans, vegetarians, everyone can find something to eat in the food court at this Whole Foods location. Most prepared food is sold by the pound, buffet style. There is an entire vegan buffet section, and many vegan vegetarian options scattered in the other sections too. All dishes are marked vegan or vegetarian as appropriate and include ingredients lists on the label too. Foods vary periodically, but feature a consistent salad and taco bar. You can also buy and drink a beer with your meal in designated eating areas.

Great lunch spot. Make sure you go on Wed for the $2/lb discount, as the food can be a little pricey.

Oh, and the vegan coconut sorbet is amazing!

Pros: Vegan friendly, Wide selection, Serves alcohol

Cons: Kind of pricey, Crowded at lunch

Giant Store - Edit

Been here several times, usually whenever in the area and need to buy some grocery. I'm pleased to review it on HappyCow.net.

This is a giant Whole Foods Market store. It has everything and lots of space for moving about. I've shopped at dozens of Whole Foods, but I didn't especially like this one. The layout is a bit confusing and overwhelming. The space is too big to feel comfortable. I could get lost in the isles. But the offerings are the same as the other Whole Foods but more.

humungo store - Edit

I wish we had one of this size up here. Its really like walking into a costco or walmart. You can get lost in here. There is a Veggie Grill in the same complex if you really want to double down. They always have vegan pizza hot out of the oven and several other in store dining options.

Pros: huge, parking

Gigantic! - Edit

We shopped at this Whole Foods in June of this year and could hardly believe how gigantic it is! One really could get in a fair amount of exercise just by walking around the store several times! And seriously, it is easy for this to happen if you want to purchase items located at opposite ends of the market! It was nice not having to feel cramped, though, and we were able to locate everything we wanted to buy. Nice store, located very close to Veggie Grill!

Pros: Wide aisles, Great selection of vegetarian foods

Huge store with huge deli area - Edit

I'm currently working at a client in the area, so I went once for lunch and another time after work just to shop. The deli area is HUGE as they are clearly catering to the lunch crowd. There was a ton of vegan options (both hot and cold), including slices of Daiya pizza. :-) As for shopping, I agree with Chia's review that the place is sort of too large and spaced out. I felt like I was wandering around too much as opposed to being efficient down the aisles. And considering the size, I didn't find any products that I couldn't get at another location, although the parking was much more pleasant here!

Pros: huge deli area with vegan options, easy parking

Cons: sells meat, dairy and eggs

Return to El Segundo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 733 times since Aug 2007.