Whole Foods Market - E 1st Ave

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 720-941-4100

2375 E 1st Ave (at Cherry Creek), Denver, Colorado, USA, 80206

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli food, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and more. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm. Open daily.

First Review by jdame

Great Local Products (Vegan Cake) - Edit

This is a very nice Whole Foods and they carried a lot of good stuff. I left here with the "We Can't Say it's Not Cheese" spread (something I can't get in Chicago) and a phenomenal chocolate raspberry cake (Joy's cake?). Highly recommended just for that vegan cake alone.

Very nice and new Whole Foods - Edit

I am visiting Denver and went to this Whole Foods the other day. It is very well laid out, clean and new looking. I wish the produce area was like this at mine in Phoenix as they had different bins with veggies and salad greens, etc. They were very helpful and had a moderate raw section.

Good Store - Edit

This store is big and has selections for everyone vegan or otherwise. Staff is very nice although the people in the store seemed to be pretty snobby however I wasn't sure if it was just the time of day that I went (late evening).

Pros: Selection, Price, Vegan Friendly

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - E 1st Ave closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 627 times since Aug 2007.