First Review by SynthVegan

Pretty nice store - Edit

Dropped by for a quick lunch on the way to ORD. Very clean, neat, and spacious store located in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood. Selection was pretty standard-decent, veg*n-friendly, well-stocked-nothing surprising there.

I just have to comment on their restroom-it was one of the most pleasant smelling restrooms I've ever walked into (especially for a grocery store!), and it was immaculate as well. What was super cool was the foot operated door opener-no need to touch anything with your hands anymore! It was a proper eureka moment for me because personally I find door handles in public places absolutely disgusting. Just this only deserves a full rating in my book, but then I was a little disappointed I couldn't find any Chicago Diner desserts... so I had to bring it down to a 4.

Pros: awesome restroom

Decent WFM in the Suburbs - Edit

Tucked away in a shopping center, this WFM looks small from the outside but it's actually bigger than it looks. They had all the basic vegan stuff like condiments, cheeses, cookies & snacks, baked goods from Chicago Diner, etc. Overall nice store for the burbs, probably one of few places to get special vegan grocery items near Deerfield.

Return to Deerfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.