First Review by audrey

will not go back - Edit

I purchased a vegan soup here from the hot bar, and when i sat down in the cafe to start eating it, I saw that it had ham in it. I had already eaten a bite. I got extremely extremely upset and only got a feeble "sorry" from employees. Do NOT eat items marked "vegan" in the hot bar, said employee said they get mixed up a lot. I have been going here since it was a Harry's farmers market when I was a child, but will never go back. Done with WFM.

Harry's Fresh Market is Whole Foods - Edit

So this store isn't branded Whole Foods. Instead it is called Harry's Fresh Market, but it's a Whole Foods.

They carry all the same vegan items, like Go Max Go, Earth Balance, Amy's, etc. They even carry 365 products.

It's a larger store than most Whole Foods and they have the hot bars, but there wasn't a great selection of vegan options at the deli or hot bar.

Pros: Vegan Options, Ample Parking

Cons: Confusing New Name

What's not to love? - Edit

Whole Foods has so much to select from, the only complaint is the price at the checkout from all that I purchase.

Pros: Great selection, Buffet includes veg items, Not just about food products

Cons: Overpriced at times

Great place for lunch or dinner - Edit

We go to Harry's a lot. We shop and eat all in one trip. I love the salad and hot bar. There are usually plenty of vegetarian choices. Get as much or little as you want. The sushi is good, too. And best of all (for us) there's a toddler play area! When you have a child that's difficult to take out, this can be a life saver!

Pros: great food, good variety, play area

Cons: a little expensive

Return to Marietta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Cobb Harry's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.