Whole Foods Market - Gold Coast

• Health Store
Contact 312-932-9600

30 W Huron St, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60654

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli food, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Open daily.

First Review by SynthVegan

ok for breakfast - Edit

We didn't have a free breakfast option at our hotel so we went to WF. The vegan tofu scramble wrap was just ok. I think it was created by a non vegan because it really lakes in flavor. Just tofu and some faux meat. No veggies, sauce or spices/flavors. But we added fruit from the produce section and the lone vegan option in the bakery -- a cookie so it was plenty. The lack of options was made up by the really friendly and helpful staff however.

Pros: great staff

Cons: not many vegan bakery items, not many vegan breakfast options

Alright store - Edit

This Whole Foods is OK. I came here to get some lunch and travel food. I did find the selection a little lacking in that I couldn't find what I was looking for, but the salad & hot food bars were pretty decent. Lots of vegan options as always.

Cons: selection

haha I actually just met the previous review here - Edit

This Whole Foods is not that bad! They have a bunch of health starts here options and Oasis Hummus/Lentil & black bean dip. We also saw Lady Gaga Shopping here! Its a small whole foods, but there is a nice seating area along the front window to eat and watch the people going by, everything you need is here!

Pros: Oasis spreads, HSH berry dessert!

I don't like this WFM... - Edit

So this is my new Whole Foods since I moved into this area and I'm not too happy with it. It's small, gets crowded, the produce is picked over, and there just aren't many options. I try to avoid this one now and I just invconvenience myself by taking the Red Line to the Lincoln Park WFM, it's the nicest one in the city.

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Gold Coast closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1837 times since Aug 2007.