Whole Foods Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 408-371-5000

1690 S Bascom Ave, Campbell, California, USA, 95008

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm Open daily.

First Review by tristan

Great store - Edit

I've always loved Whole Foods, and this location is no exception. It's a bit smaller and more cramped than other Whole Foods I've been in (and thus the selection is not as diverse), but overall it still has most of the items I want, and plenty of vegan foods. I especially like how the Whole Foods store brand labels most of their items as vegan or not. Things can be pricey, but the store brand tends to be relatively cheap. Make sure to get the bi-monthly coupons and watch for in-store deals.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff

Cons: small and cramped, pricey

Good Vegan Food Source - Edit

We shop here every week. You can definitely find lots of vegan food here. This store is pretty small, and it's always busy with shoppers. It would be cool if they separated out the vegan products - for example, it's not easy to find bread that doesn't contain honey. Would it be so hard to separate those on their own shelf space?

Pros: Variety, Friendly, Busy!

Cons: Vegan items not always easy to identify, Busy!

Great selection - Edit

I shop mainly at Trader Joe's but they only have so much since they're small stores. I discovered WF's about a month ago and love the variety I can get from there, being a vegan, than from TJ's (trader Joe's). I pay more at WF but it's worth the variety. I Recommend it to everyone!

Pros: Large selection, Lots of vegan options, More natural beauty products

Cons: A little pricey, Crampy aisles (at least at this one), staff isn't very friendly

Whole Food Campbell could use an upgrade - Edit

If you're used to shopping Whole Foods, then the Campbell store carries most of the products you expect. But if you, like I, have become spoiled by the shear spaciousness (and variety) of the more recently remodeled Bay Area locations, then this store is going to seem like a claustrophobic matchbox.

Every which way you turn you're crashing into someone or something because the aisles and paths are so narrow and the store is constantly. It's always been like this.

So, I recommend shopping here if it's convenient and/or if you must.

Pros: Good Quality products

Cons: Small and Crowded

Return to Campbell Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 636 times since Aug 2007.