Whole Foods Market - Bowman

• Health-food-store Health Store
501-221-2331

501 Bowman Road, Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, 72211

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain. Has fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, deli and hot food bars, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, grocery, and much more. Moved from N Rodney Parham Rd. Open Mon-Sun 7:30am-10:00pm.

First Review by pathfinder

Great Store - Edit

Very well stocked salad bar that is very neatly kept and looks fresh and inviting. Makes you really want a salad! The hot food bar had lots of choices and also lots of prepared foods behind the counter for take away. I was impressed that they had a bar with beer and growler fills to go. The produce section looks beautifully maintained and fresh. After the registers there is a nice seating area, as well as some seating outside. I stopped here today while on a cross country road trip and got salad bar items and supplies for making sandwiches on the road. They sell nice bread from the local Old Mill Bread Co.

West Little Rock's Health Food Source - Edit

I grew up in Little Rock and until Wild Oats Market appeared, access to organic food was limited. They are conveniently located off the I-630 & I-40 interchange. I was really impressed with the fresh organic selections they placed on their salad bar. They also have great organic veggie rolls! I was also impressed with how clean and bright the facility was. Every thing is easily identifiable and easy to read. They offer lots of free parking in front.

Pros: Clean, Modern, Lots of parking available

Return to Little Rock Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Bowman closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.