Whole Foods Market - Beyond Burger Stand

Contact 303-545-6611

2905 Pearl St, Boulder, Colorado, USA, 80302

In Jun 2016 this Whole Foods outlet began operating a vegan burger stand inside the market, using Beyond Meat brand patties and products. Also serves vegan breakfast food all day.

Category: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Ned Harding

Amazing ! - Edit

Great food bar, freshly made to order. Serving breakfast all day. They seem to be adding new thing regularly. The burritos are OutStanding!
Open the same hours as the store. :-)

Pros: good variety, Good service and fast, all vegan

Amazing burgers and delicious tots! - Edit

I love these burgers and tots, and so does my omnivore husband. I know some vegans don't understand the craze over really good meat substitutes, but as a relatively new vegan, they've helped me to satisfy some cravings without reverting to any animal products. I also like supporting "fake meat" companies, because they're working to make plant-based substitutes as appealing as possible to meat-eaters. The Beyond Burger is just utterly delicious, and I can't recommend it highly enough. I will drive 40 minutes to Boulder just to get it - it's that fantastic. Can't wait until the company launches the burger in more locations!!

Return to Boulder Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Beyond Burger Stand closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 284 times since Jul 2016.