Whole Foods Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
248-649-9600

2100 East Maple Rd, Birmingham, Michigan, USA

Part of large natural foods supermarket chain, offers fresh produce including organic, deli, vitamins, supplements, care products, grocery, and more. Relocated from Troy. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by Cassidy

Whole Foods - Edit

This Whole Foods is quite small. I also didn't see a much of a selection for vegan items. The vegan chocolate cake in the bakery section wasn't bad, I think they might make it in house.

Whole Foods - Edit

I am sent here quite frequently for random items. Every item I have ever needed has been quickly found and in stock. When I need more than what is on the shelves, the staff has always been easy to find and whereas just about every time I have been in line there are a good 3-4 people ahead of me in each line, it takes the staff little to no time (I haven't ever waited in line more that 5-10 minutes) to ring in my items and get me out the door. Despite the constant chaos, the store remains very clean and the staff is always extremely friendly. I will happily shop there time and time again.

Pros: Very Clean, Friendly Staff, Always Stocked

Return to Birmingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.