Whole Foods Market - Gateway

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 512--345-5003

9607 Research Blvd Ste 300 (at Gateway Loop 360 & 183), Austin, Texas, USA, 78758

Large supermarket chain has deli, vitamins, supplements, fresh fruits and vegetables including organic produce, grocery, natural body care products, natural household cleaning products, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm. Open daily.

First Review by lizzdelicious

My regular natural foods store - Edit

This location is the one that is closest to my apartment. I choose Whole Foods over Sprouts because they actually have what I'm looking for most of the time and it costs less than it usually does at Sprouts. The take out area at this location usually has vegan pizza everyday, at the deli counter and wrapped up to go. The cafe also has a wide variety of freshly made vegan sweets (like cakes and pies) by the slice. I get my staple items here; seiten, tempeh, soymilk made with organic beans, whole wheat tortillas that are chemical free, gluten-free cereals, vegan cheese, and inexpensive tofu. I still go to HEB on Braker Lane for things like rice, olive oil, and produce, though, because if you can get it at Whole Foods but they also sell it somewhere else, it's USUALLY cheaper somewhere else.

Pros: Rare vegan items, Friendly employees, Vegan take out

Cons: Crowded, Prices

Return to Austin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole Foods Market - Gateway closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.