First Review by roland4483

Hidden juwel - Edit

We (a family of 1 vegan and 3 vegetarians) "discouvered" the White Elefant 3 years ago. It has become the go-to restaurant in our hometown Offenbach since then. Very nice atmosphere, friendly service, lovely food. A good choice, if you don't mind, that your non-vegetarian friends eat meat dishes at your table. Authentic indian dishes, which means lots of vegetarian options, which can be veganized, if you ask for it.
We have been there many times since - also with non-vegetarian friends - everybody was full of praise.
Highly recommended!

Pros: Lovely food, Nice atmosphere, Friendly service

Authentic delicious Indian food - Edit

Great food (I'm Indian and love it), warm ambience, big choice of vegetarian options and if you are vegan just inform the staff and they will happily recommend options or prepare a vegetarian dish vegan for you (since most Indian restaurants in Germany tend to add cream and other milk products to their curries even though the traditional recipe is vegan). I hope they label vegan options in future!

Return to Offenbach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has White Elefant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1523 times since Oct 2008.