White Castle

859-371-8090

8101 US 42, Florence, Kentucky, USA, 41042

Serves meat, vegan options available. Standard American burger and junk fast food chain but you could get Dr. Praeger's brand patty sliders. Black bean sliders and veggie sliders are vegan, including the bun. Comes plain when you order, but you can include Thai sweet chili sauce on top. Breakfast oatmeal is vegan without milk on top.

Categories: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by kjconrad88

OK, but warm and a change from the usual - Edit

Ultimately, it is a fast food veggie burger. It wasn't amazing, but it was fine. The veggie burger comes with nothing on it (my husband added Thai sweet chili and I added ketchup) so it is rather plain. It looks like a vegan burger. There are whole peas and hunks of carrots plus an over all green color. I am mostly happy for a change from salad, sad sandwiches and Mexican on a road trip. Something warm when it's snowing!

Pros: warm, widely available

Cons: 99¢ per slider, bland

Bomb black bean sliders 🍔 - Edit

Ok I know it's greasy fast food but these sliders are awesome for when you're craving greasy comfort food or you're on the go and need to pull in somewhere real quick. My husband and I love the black bean sliders (probably a little more than the standard veggie sliders but both are good!). We just get them plain but I've also gotten them with Thai chili sauce which is great, plus fries. We also go through sometimes for breakfast on the run - their black coffee is the best. Plus some hash browns & oatmeal, no milk/cream. Seasonally they do fried green beans that are unbelievable too - and vegan!

Pros: A vegan fast food drive-thru option besides salad!, Breakfast option(s)

Cons: Not really healthy - still fast food.

Return to Florence Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has White Castle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.