First Review by Mary Beth Jones

Seriously delicious food! - Edit

I was visiting Florida and heard about this place on Happy Cow and had to try! I was glad I did. The food was really good. The best thing I had was the Chik'n Lettuce Wraps. These were so tasty. It was Gardein chik'n strips chopped up and sauteed in a savory sauce. It was then served with lettuce leaves that you use by fillin them up with the chik'n and eating them like a wrap. It was so good that the waitress got herself the same thing for her lunch break!

Cigarettes & butter - Edit

Not a fan. I went in to try this place, after reading on here that they have vegan Gardein stuff.

So. I got the veggie burger. What they brought out was a mushy black bean patty, which was more like a thick mash of black beans than a burger. Also, the bun was slathered in butter as they do for all of their burgers - how is that vegan?

You also have to really enjoy second hand cigarette smoke to eat at this place.

Pros: Has Gardein

Cons: Food, Cigarettes, Butter on bun

Awesome Comfort food for Vegetarian & Vegans - Edit

I absolutely love this place, they offer great comfort foods like Meatless Philly Cheese and boneless wings made with Gardein a soy-protein substitute. There are so many options I haven't had the chance to try every thing yet! Friends and fiance already come here to hang out for happy hour and live music on the weekend. I'm a Vegan so it's a refreshing change not to have to rush home and eat dinner before I meet my friends out after work!

Pros: Awesome Outdoor Seating, Happy Hour, Gardein Options

Return to Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whiskey Tango closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1404 times since Jan 2013.