Where The Pancakes Are

+44-2074078408

85a Southwark Bridge Rd, Arch 35a , South East London, England, SE1 0NQ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free pancakes available. Has sweet and savoury options, juices, craft ciders, as well as dishes to share of blinis and prosecco. Open Mon-Tue 8:00am-4:00pm, Wed-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, European, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by DS-man

pricey - Edit

They have gluten free and Vegan pancakes but they cost 10 pounds. This was chocolate and banana. Pretty tasty and there was even a flower!

Pros: interesting, pretty

Cons: price, amount

Yum - Edit

This place was a bit hard to spot as it is around a corner. I saw a sign that said local music which it is right next to.
There were lots of vegan, and veg option. I had the simple with leman and sugar. It was a delight for the taste buds and paired well with my Ginger Tea.

Pros: Vegan options,

Cons: Meat options.

Avoid if you are vegan or have an allergy - Edit

An awful place for vegans. When me and my company ordered two vegan meals one of us got a fried egg and halloumi on the plate. When we complained we were told that that menu item had eggs and halloumi according to the menu and that could not be changed. But the pancakes were vegan the owner told us. We sent the plate back and ordered another dish which we had to wait half an hour for while the other dish got cold. When the new order came we asked if it was vegan and the waiter said probably.
And we got the check we saw that they add 12% non-optional gratuity after not even getting a sorry.
The food isn't very good either and it is quite expensive.

Pros: We don't have to come back

Cons: Expensive, Bad food, Horrible service Not really vegan.

Return to South East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Where The Pancakes Are closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.