Wheatgrass Saloon

406-333-2330

120 N Main St, Livingston, Montana, USA, 59047

Little juice bar/cafe connected to a book store, art gallery and eco-boutique, operating since 2014. Offers juices, smoothies, bowls, and a daily raw food special. 2 small tables inside. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar

First Review by feralxcorgi

yum!! - Edit

Cute little spot inside a bookstore. I had the Dragon bowl with quinoa and the Man in Black smoothie with raw vegan protein powder. Being a new Vegan (3 months) this is my first Vegan meal not made by me. Amazing, the Dragon sauce is so good and the veggies I don't usually eat tasted amazing mixed in. Worth the stop on our long winter road trip!!!

Best Food and Drink in Livingston - Edit

Fresh, organic deliciousness! This is where we send visitors all summer long.
The fresh juices and smoothies are all so amazing. Our favorites: We got the Beet, and the Little Red Corvette.
The dragon bowls are super yummy, and now they also serve a kale salad that is just as good.
This cute little restaurant is located inside a funky bookstore. In the summertime you can sit outside.

Gem in Livingston - Edit

I was really impressed with this little raw food/juice spot. Had the kale caesar salad, bursting with tangy, nooch-y flavour. Had to help my aunt finish her kelp noodle dragon bowl because it was so huge, and that was also delicious and packed with fresh veggies. The smoothies are some of the best I've ever had, and the shared bookstore/gallery space is really lovely. Hope to come here again!

Return to Livingston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wheatgrass Saloon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.