What's Pizza

0700-33333333

Immermannstr 18, Dusseldorf, Germany, 40210

Serves meat, vegan options available. A pizza place/cafe/bar serves traditional napoli style pizza, American squares, sweets and salads. Vegan dough and vegan mozzarella are available. Mon-Thur vegetarian and vegan only. Meat only available on weekends. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Ika

Ok if you like tofu - Edit

Even though the restaurant looks super cute and they advertise their pizza's well, the vegan food does not match what is promised in my oppinion.
I ordered a vegan pizza with vegan cheese and honestly I did not like it at all. This was actually the first time I went out for a vegan pizza in Düsseldorf and maybe I am spoiled by the 3 different vegan pizza delivery options at my home here in Düsseldorf, but this was a very expensive dissapointing pizza.
The vegan cheese option tasted and looked like crumbled unseasoned tofu. The sauce and and veggies were okay, but too little in my opinion for the price they ask.

Maybe the pizza would have been better without the so called "cheese". The dough seemed good though, and the sauce was also okay, but that plain tofu flavour ruined the fun out of eating my pizza that night.

Pros: Nice atmosphare

Cons: pricey, the "cheese"

Fresh delicious pizza - Edit

I really like the pizza here. They offer a large selection with original fresh ingredients. You can top with different oils and herbs. There is vegan cheese available, which is a bit tasteless. But the pizza is so delicious that I don't need cheese anyway.

Return to Dusseldorf Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has What's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.