First Review by kfletch

The store is better than the café - Edit

The quinoa salad I had was average, but the chia dressing was very good. You get it from a very small buffet. The atmosphere is not so nice when you sit inside, because it's in the corner of the supermarket, but you can also sit outside on the veranda on the first floor. From the other reviews I expected the place to be more exciting.

But the store is great, you find excellent options for vegans, I bought some great nut spreads like macadamia and peacan nut spread. I didn't find any soya yoghurt, but cashew yoghurt which I had never tried before and of course a great choice of local organic tea.

Pros: Great store to shop

Cons: Atmosphere

Best Lunch in Cape Town - Edit

The food is delicious, there are lots of vegan options from juices to smoothies to veggie burgers and the prices are very inexpensive. The lunch buffet is always changing and has a wide variety that often varies from their menu. The staff is super awesome and you can even get most of your groceries here as well. Hands down, the best spot in Cape Town!

The BEST place to eat in Cape Town - Edit

I live in Cape Town and can safely say, hand on heart, this is my absolute favorite place to eat and shop. There are a few smaller Wellness shops but the one on Kloof Street, Gardens, has it all.
There is a Well Cafe where you can eat while you surf the Internet or read their complementary newspaper. My best is their Superfood salad, but I also love their vegan protein smoothie.
You can buy everything from organic frozen food to vitamins, or vegan candles, green household cleaners and formaldehyde free nail polishes.
They also have a Well Spa where you can treat yourself to a massage or a facial.

Pros: Spa, Health Cafe, Food, toiletries and groceries

Return to Western Cape Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wellness Warehouse - Kloof St closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1455 times since Feb 2010.