First Review by World B. Free

Don't even think about... - Edit

using their bathroom!
I'm a regular customer and nature was calling so I politely asked after a drive back from Toronto in traffic. They told me to use Harvey's facility and "no" I could not use their bathroom.
But it's ok to buy your products! I'll remember that Well Well Well, you lost a customer. Not to mention , the staff are not very friendly except for one of the female staff members.

Flushing you goodbye.

Too expensive - Edit

I find this place to be way too expensive. Everything I've examined has been cheaper at the Peanut Mill; and other than toothbrushes with heads that can be replaced, I didn't find that any of their extra products were even things that I had need for (but you may find some useful of course). The people aren't exceptionally friendly or helpful, and I get the feeling they're just in it for the profits.

Even the 20% off day (the first Wed. of every month) seems to me a rip-off. The discount doesn't apply to products w/ "sale" prices, and the sale prices are still more expensive than the regular prices at the Peanut Mill. Also, it seems that everything is "on sale", so anything I need can rarely be discounted anyway.

However, if you are an avid consumer (I try to limit my consumption to essentials), you'll probably enjoy satiating your need to buy here.

Pros: Variety, Toothbrushes, Discounted spices

Cons: Pricey, Deceptive, Excessive

well well well - Edit

Yup its a health food store, helpful staff, sometimes. Sometimes I end up with short answers, they seem a bit impatient at times? Good selection, although most of the store seems to be filled with pills for this and that. Yet they havent had spirulina everytime I ask for it. I dont go very often though.

Sex pills and Vegan treats - Edit

I find Well! Well! Well! may have a better selection overall than the Peanut Mill, but the whole overt sex pill advertising shtick gets a little old. Its best to combine a trip to Well! Well! with a trip to Price Chopper, that way you get your staples extra cheap and any thing else you want you can find there. That is prolly your best value in St. Catharines.

Pros: Close to Price Chopper , Good overall selection

Cons: SEX! , Increase your penis size!, Stay hard longer!

Return to St Catharines Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Well Well Well Nutrition Centre closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4278 times since Aug 2007.