Well Dressed Salad Bar and Cafe

Contact 65347787

282 S Bridge Rd (at China Town), Central Singapore, Singapore, 058831

Same owner as Eight Treasures restaurant. Could create your own salad on a bed of romaine, baby spinach or rocket, choosing from toppings such as chickpeas, kidney beans, shimeiji mushrooms, sunflower seeds and beetroot. Also offers other western dishes. Free Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Thu 10:30am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:30am-12:00am, Sun 10:30am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Salad bar, Take-out

First Review by optimism1

Many vegan options including vegan desserts - Edit

Besides various types of vegetarian/vegan foods, this place has many, many vegan options, especially desserts! They have vegan cakes, vegan brownies, vegan ice cream and even vegan donuts. This is really a neat place and a must visit, especially to those who like vegan desserts like I do!

Pros: Lots of vegan desserts, First vegan donuts in Singapore officially, Walking distance to nearest MRT station

Cons: Mini vegan donuts are not cheap at $2 each

cake filled with magic - Edit

only had a coffee and cake.
oh my word the cake! all vegan cakes, my wee girl had a brownie. I was treated to the chocolate fudge lava cake, a side of pistachio and chocolate and another side of caramelised banana. the cake itself was warm chocolate sponge, filled with melting chocolate and peanut butter. I'm not religious but if I was, this desert may be my god.
find this place.

Pros: deserts, deserts, deserts

Don't miss it! - Edit

I love this place! I can only agree with the other reviewers. You have to try the Nonya style curry. Really the best I've had in Singapore so far. Burgers and Toast are very good as well. Really worth the money, especially if you consider its at a tourist spot. Don't miss it!

Pros: Taste, excellent service , family business

Best burger in years - Edit

Found this place by chance, and what a pleasant surprise. Had the mushroom burger, an almond flat white and the mini tarts for dessert. It was so good that had to come back the next day (even though it takes a train ride from my hotel).
Will definitely visit on my next trip to Singapore.

Pros: lovely staff

A Solid Choice in Singapore - Edit

We had the Mediterranean Salad, an Asian Salad (not sure of the name), Curried Veg with Brown Rice, and the Tofu Scramble Wrap. All were very tasty. It's nice to get a large, clean salad in SE Asia. The "Scramble" was actually a patty, but it was still quite good. Also, we finished with the dark chocolate tarts, which were a great bite-sized finish to a solid meal.

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Well Dressed Salad Bar and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1374 times since Jan 2014.