First Review by playme218

Incredible Food! - Edit

Yum, Yum, Yum!! My friends and I love to eat here. The food is always fresh and the resturant is always clean. My favorite meals usually include gravy and we always feel extra lucky when we hit a day when dessert is on the menu. The best food in the whole area can be found right here! Thanks chef Kelly for the magical things you do!

Pros: Outside seating, Kind folks, Fine food

Cons: A bit pricey, Would love dessert every day, Did I mention GREAT food!

From the cook - Edit

This is not a typical restaurant or a typical cafeteria. We are open to the public for breakfast and lunch with delicious vegan food. Our menu changes daily with a wide variety of ethnic foods. You can call on Monday to find out the menu for the week. Thursdays lunch rotates with non dairy pizza one week and Holly day meal the next. Holly day lunch includes nut loaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce plus full salad bar. We have a wonderful vegan salad bar with delicious vegan low fat dressings. We serve fresh baked bread from our bakery. On Wednesdays we include homemade dessert.

Return to Weimar Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Weimar Institute Cafeteria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3055 times since Apr 2009.