First Review by luizacmendonca

Deserves 5 Stars! - Edit

You should 100% come to this lovely little restaurant! Just do it!

The owner is a really friendly gentleman named George who chatted to us throughout the night and even asked straight away if we were there for the vegan menu. The menu was written in Korean but he talked us through all the different options and we ended up getting the sweet and sour eggplant on a bed of lettuce and the tofu soup! Both were very tastey but the eggplant was spectacular! Possibly the best dish we've had on our trip.

You also get a pot of tea and your classic Korean sides (he does his yellow radish slightly different and it'd awesome!)

When we went to pay we had a chat about travels and his company and he offered to help us with anything we needed while we were in Seoul! It was a great experience!

please visit here! - Edit

I am SO happy this place exists. First it is so wonderful they have an entire vegan MENU and not just a few items. Secondly, the staff here are very kind and accommodating. They were so courteous to me. This place also have very good hours and is in a convenient location.

I ordered 짬뽕 (spice noodles) and and 표거버섯탕수육 (sweet and sour shiitake mushrooms which are fried)They were both excellent. They have good quality noodles and mushrooms. They were kind enough to let me take out

The vegan menu is only in Chinese and Korean, but the staff speak English well. Prices are moderate.

I will definitely come here often. I would give 5 stars if available.

Pros: availability (location and hours), service, delicious food

Amazing food and friendly service! - Edit

I just love my dinner at WeiBao! George, the owner, is super friendly and explained me the whole menu, that's only written in korean. Actually, he speaks perfect English, which is kind of rare in Seoul. Food was amazing as well. I went by my self and had a bowl of vegetables with an amazing and non spicy sauce. Definently recommend it for veggies and vegans in Seoul!

Pros: Vegan menu, Staff speaks English, Takes credit cards

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has WeiBao closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 656 times since Jan 2016.