We All Have Cravings Etc.

204-510-0541

5- 777 Cedar Ave, Oakbank, Manitoba, Canada, R0E 1J0

Serves meat, vegan options available. Kitchen shop making prepared and ready-to-eat food, here since 2015. Some vegan items: perogies (using daiya vegan cheese), cabbage rolls, lumpias (Filipino spring rolls), pancit (Filipino noodle dish), and even vegan baked goods. Ask the staff. Open Mon 11:30am-8:00pm, Tue 11:30am-1:00pm, Wed-Fri 11:30am-8:00pm, Sat 1:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Bakery, European, Take-out only, Non-veg

First Review by Katharine S

Vegan gluten-free perogies!!! - Edit

So as you can see from my title, I was pretty excited - indeed, flabbergasted - to find someone selling vegan, gluten-free perogies essentially in the middle of nowhere (sorry, Oakbank - but you know it's true; rural Manitoba's not exactly a culinary hotbed of any type, never mind vegan). The perogies are delicious, if a little untraditional. "Fully loaded" includes a vegan potato-cheese filling with green onion and vegan bacon bits. Cravings will also do other vegan (and gf if you ask) dishes; they're nice, too - but the perogies, for me, are the star of the show here. This place is fairly new, and I'm keen to see what other vegan developments they'll make as they establish their business. Personally, I'm rooting for some traditional vegan potato-cheese perogies and soy-free options.... But I'm beyond grateful to have them in town as is!!

Return to Oakbank Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has We All Have Cravings Etc. closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.