First Review by NimbusTLD

食物好吃、健康。但服务生态度有待改进 - Edit

与其他素食餐厅的味道不一样,特别好吃,环境的设计也很贴切,素食者的好去处

但是,当中有一位女服务员的态度不好,很没礼貌,看她时常站在柜台前为顾客点菜和收钱的
记得有一次,我想点蛋糕,就询问她:请问这是什么口味的?她竟然翻了白眼对我说:当然是蛋的口味,不然会是什么口味?之后竟走开不理我

滴水坊在每张桌上都有摆放免费的柠檬水,顾客可以自行倒来喝,很不错。只是最近,我发现到我桌上的水里没放柠檬,我想可能是服务生忘了放下去,就善意地提醒他们,结果,又是那位女服务生态度很嚣张地对我说:“这个可是免费的,你还能要求什么?”

所以,她的态度影响我用餐的心情

除了那位女服务生让我很不满意之外,其他方面都很棒,我还是会来捧场的 :)

If you need a calm spirit... - Edit

I loved the calm ambience and natural wood furniture here. They were also playing soft meditative music which I assume to be Buddhism-related. They have an extensive choice of teas and some finger food. For lunch they only have one or two choices. We had the set rice meal and it was really satisfying! The food is reasonably priced although the teas were a bit expensive. However, they allowed us to share a pot of tea and also filled our pot with hot water as many times as we wanted.

Pros: calm ambience, good service, fragrant teas, good, reasonable-priced food

Cons: no much choice for main meals, teas slightly expensive

Delicious!!! - Edit

They only served 2 dishes out of the already small menu on the day I ate there. Both came professionally and beautifully presented, and we're absolutely delicious! RM8 per dish.

Location is far from ideal, on the top floor and kinda hidden in a corner of a mall. A/C also very cold.

Pros: Very posh high class ambience, Beautiful food presentation, Delicious food!!!

Cons: Extremely limited food selection, Situated at the back of a mall on top floor , Very cold A/C

Return to Skudai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Water Drop Teahouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1780 times since Oct 2011.