Water Drop Teahouse

Contact 019-7971660

L4.008-010, Sutera Mall (East Wing) 1, Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/4, Taman Sutera Utama, Skudai, Malaysia, 81300

滴水坊 Buddhist vegetarian restaurant, teahouse, and bookstore, at this location since Dec 2013; previously at Sutera Mall. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese

First Review by NimbusTLD

食物好吃、健康。但服务生态度有待改进 - Edit

除了那位女服务生让我很不满意之外,其他方面都很棒,我还是会来捧场的 :)

If you need a calm spirit... - Edit

I loved the calm ambience and natural wood furniture here. They were also playing soft meditative music which I assume to be Buddhism-related. They have an extensive choice of teas and some finger food. For lunch they only have one or two choices. We had the set rice meal and it was really satisfying! The food is reasonably priced although the teas were a bit expensive. However, they allowed us to share a pot of tea and also filled our pot with hot water as many times as we wanted.

Pros: calm ambience, good service, fragrant teas, good, reasonable-priced food

Cons: no much choice for main meals, teas slightly expensive

Delicious!!! - Edit

They only served 2 dishes out of the already small menu on the day I ate there. Both came professionally and beautifully presented, and we're absolutely delicious! RM8 per dish.

Location is far from ideal, on the top floor and kinda hidden in a corner of a mall. A/C also very cold.

Pros: Very posh high class ambience, Beautiful food presentation, Delicious food!!!

Cons: Extremely limited food selection, Situated at the back of a mall on top floor , Very cold A/C

Return to Skudai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Water Drop Teahouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2074 times since Oct 2011.