WassupDOG

32 Market St, Fremantle, Western Australia, 6160

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small cafe/restaurant serving hot dogs, some of which are vegan. Every Tuesday there is a vegan hot dog special. Vegan desserts are also offered. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Cynthia1998

Very Tasty - Edit

I was very pleased with the vegan dog at WassupDOG. To be clear, the vegan dog does not at all resemble a nonvegan hot dog, which some people may or may not prefer. It is a sausage shaped concoction of pumpkin, chickpeas, sweet potatoes, and spices. But anyway, it can be subbed in placed of the meat on any menu item. Their vegan dog meal that I had was topped with avocado, corn, greens, sauteed peppers and onions, and vinaigrette. It is served with super delicious homemade fries. They brought out a chili sauce to eat with it as well, which had a great flavor.
It did not resemble any hot dog meal that I had as a non-vegan, but I am totally okay with with that because it was all super tasty. The guy working there was very friendly and helpful, too. I'm glad I gave this place a shot while wandering around Fremantle.

High quality dogs - Edit

Both times I've eaten at WassupDog I have not been disappointed. I had the vegan dog each time, with a side of wedges and the taste and freshness is always there, albeit the ripeness of the avocado differing.

The service is great and the atmosphere of the place is good too! The price of the hotdog is very reasonable as you get a lot of food!

Pros: Vegan hot dog, Each Tuesday new vegan creation, Reasonably priced

Return to Fremantle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has WassupDOG closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.