• Wasabi Sushi Bar & Asian Bistro

Take-out
Asian
Fusion
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian fusion menu using traditional and seasonal Asian ingredients in a contemporary style. Sushi, noodles and rice bowls are all available with a vegan options.Tofu can be added to any dish. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:30pm. Closed Sun.

Venue map for Wasabi Sushi Bar & Asian Bistro
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by LoganLongoria

afishflop

Points +59

22 Nov 2023

Great Spot

Great option passing through Tyler. We got the coconut green curry with tofu and veggie sushi roll (large pieces!). It was all great. Loved the way to tofu was cooked. Friendly staff. Would stop here again!

LoganLongoria

Points +20

19 Jan 2020

Vegetarian/vegan options

Vegan server here!!!! Every dish and most every sauce is made to order - just about anything can be modified to your liking. I always just switch out to tofu or veggies with our main meat dishes or noddle/rice dishes. We also have rice noodles and an amazing coconut milk green/red curry. No butter in this building!!!

No fish substitutes but, we have a veggie roll and all rolls are made to order so just tell em what you like and we can roll it!

Not too many places to eat vegan in Tyler so I’m glad my workplace is able to fit my lifestyle!

Pros: Friendly staff, Amazing drinks/food, Cool ambiance

Cons: Not many veggie sushi options, Gets busy fast