Warung Sopa

Contact n/a

Jl. Raya Nyuh Kuning, Ubud (at Jl. Raya Pengosekan), Bali, Indonesia,

Has some veggie choices like raw desserts and Japanese themed dishes such as gyoza. Plenty of tea and juice. Set off a busy main road behind a garden with bamboo finishes, near the corner of Jl. Raya Pengosekan on Jl. Raya Nyuh Kuning heading south out of Ubud.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Western, Asian

First Review by JenMac78

Nice garden setting - Edit

Could choose the dishes for nasi campur which was nice for a change. Garden setting was nice, relaxing after exploring busy Ubud! They don't serve meat, not sure whether they used to hence the listing as veg options.

I love this place - Edit

My fiancé and I eat here 3-4 times a week. It is wonderful. You order when you walk in at the counter. If you sit in your chair you may wait a while.
The kitcheree is my staple. Delicious and if you add coconut milk it is vegan. I usually have to add some salt which I prefer to having a dish too salty. The nasi campur is an amazing selection of mostly vegan small plates.
Do yourself a favor if you are vegan. Go here. They know what vegan is and make some amazing dishes.

Pros: price is very fair, delicious, my fiancé loves the desserts

Cons: wish it was all vegan

pretty average compared to others in Ubud - Edit

I was really excited to go to this place, as it is close to where I'm staying so I had planned to make it a regular but I was disappointed by average tasting food and inconsistent service. I was often ignored when asking to be served and staff would rather chat than attend to customers. The actual space of the cafe is good but definitely needs improvement.

Pros: has vegan gyoza/dumplings, iced soy chai was good, good sushi

Cons: inconsistent service, slow service

Return to Bali Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Warung Sopa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.